Location: Mountain View, CA
Shape Security is solving one of the world’s most persistent problems: online security. The more pervasive and complex the web becomes, the more lucrative and vulnerable it is to attack. Tackling these fundamental challenges requires a team that can look at the architecture of the web, how it evolved in the past, and how it needs to improve in the future to be more secure. If working on web-scale problems and fighting for users appeals to you, drop us a line.
The Senior Linux Platform engineer is responsible for operation and development of a high assurance high performance network based application. Target platforms include native hardware and virtualized environments.
- 7+ years Linux/Unix operational experience with an emphasis on InfoSec including security monitoring, firewall configuration, load balancing configuration
- 5+ years OS hardening experience
- 3+ years recent experience running production systems in a dynamically scaled, virtualized environment.
- Experience working in a start up environment
- BS/MS Computer Science or equivalent experience
ANY of the following experience:
- Linux based soft appliance creation
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP and common Internet protocols including HTTP, DNS, and BGP
- Performance and resource profiling and system optimization
- Familiarity with high assurance software methodology and platform security assessment and certification standards (Common Criteria, FIPS/NIST, etc)
Our headquarters are in Mountain View, CA, walking distance from Caltrain. Our team comes from Google, major defense contractors, the Department of Defense, and the Air Force. You’ll receive competitive compensation and all the benefits you’d expect from a top-notch startup company.
Shape Security is funded by top-tier investors including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and Eric Schmidt’s TomorrowVentures. We are looking for new team members. Apply today.
To apply: Apply Online: http://tinyurl.com/shapesecurity37sspoe
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
285 total views, 1 today