Location: San Francisco, CA – San Bruno, CA
Senior Agile Ruby on Rails Developer
PRINCIPALS ONLY — NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
SharesPost is hiring senior agile Ruby on Rails developers – here’s why you want to work here:
Our development environment
We are committed to rigorous extreme programming (XP) development with a Rails stack. We have years of experience applying the full suite of XP practices, including TDD/BDD, pair programming, and regular refactoring. We have retrospectives to help us improve our process, and one week iterations.
We are looking for great developers who love XP, enjoy sharing knowledge, and want to have some fun with us! Must be basically a cool person who enjoys pairing every day. Easy going, drama free, and patient are all pluses. Passionate — about anything — is a huge plus.
Launched in June 2009, SharesPost is the online marketplace for private investments. Today, the SharesPost platform efficiently connects more than 75,000 institutional and individual investors with more than a billion dollars worth of private company stock issued by over 150 of the fastest growing companies in the United States. Our members have unparalleled access to a wide variety of private company investment opportunities, real-time transaction data, company information and independent research that enables them to make informed investment decisions. SharesPost’s Transaction Specialists, all registered brokers, assist members with every aspect of the transaction process. The company is profitable, and is growing exponentially.
– Great compensation negotiable based upon experience
– Health benefits plus two weeks paid time off
– Attractive employee stock option plan (we want you to share in our success)
– Easy access to BART, I-101, and I-280
– Well versed in RoR with a minimum of 1-2 years of RoR experience plus 5 years overall development experience
– BS/CS or equivalent experience
– Rails 3, jQuery, Sass/Haml, MySQL 5, Git, MacOS X, and Linux
– Agile experience including test-driven development
– You like pair programming
– Experience with testing frameworks from rspec to Selenium and Jasmine
– Hadoop (optional bonus)
To apply: Email us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Senior Agile Rails Developer
Please include your resume and a code sample or link to some of your code (e.g. github).
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
304 total views, 1 today