Sharethrough: Agile Product Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Sharethrough celebrates the intersection of advertising and technology. Today we do this through video and sharing on social networks – check out some of the campaigns weve ran. We are a cash flow positive lean startup backed and advised by Valley notables like Mike Maples, Ron Conway, Steve Blank, Eric Ries and Dave McClure.
Learn more about what makes life at Sharethrough so special at http://sharethrough.com/careers.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, creative product manager to drive our continued growth and success at Sharethrough. This role includes taking ownership of the current product to accelerate the features and functionality of our product.
* Own key metrics and product management
* Identify product enhancements that will improve current and future video campaigns
* Work in tandem with design resources to create innovative ways to track, measure and visualize the shareability and social relevance of video content.
* Define, track and improve upon key business and product success metrics.
* Develop a comprehensive strategic understanding of Sharethroughs industry landscape (including video advertising, marketing and analytics) and identify areas for competitive differentiation.
* Understand advertising and publisher customer archetypes (media buyers, media planners, etc).
* 2+ years of technological product management experience in a start-up.
* Results-oriented ability to get things done in a fluid start-up environment with limited resources.
* Specialized understanding of online advertising best practices.
* Strong quantitative analytical skills and a relentless attention to operating and usage metrics to identify opportunities for product optimization and business growth.
* Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities and articulate the financial and strategic impact of decisions.
* Ability to move fluidly between high-level strategic thinking and take-charge management of day-to-day details; Equally comfortable with seeing the "big picture" and meticulously thinking through every interaction requirement of online development projects.
* Strong awareness of current web technologies, trends, products, and design standards.
* BA/BS required, MBA and/or engineering/CS degrees a plus.
Qualified candidates, please email your resume, along with a cover letter addressing the following:
Qualified Candidates: Along with your resume, include a statement describing in your own words the lean startup methodology and if you were in a lean startup, how would you describe your role as product manager?
To apply: Apply Here: https://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/_Tm5
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
293 total views, 2 today