Sharethrough: Sr. UX Designer
Location: San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a passionate UX designer who strives to understand their users, are passionate about clean, simple and functional design, and dont mind getting their hands dirty with tools other than Photoshop (maybe even *gasp* HTML and CSS).
We are a SF based startup building the next generation of marketing tools. This means you will be designing the future interfaces that marketers around the world will be using. This interface will need be full of real-time social data, as well as infographic-like insights. You can imagine that without good design, its just a mess of data and completely useless to the our customers – so thats why we are hiring you.
We are well-funded and ACTUALLY have a solid business model bringing in revenue ($$). There are also numerous perks check out our website to learn more about them (http://sharethrough.com/careers)
* You understand how to scope large vs small asks (you know when big upfront design is needed and when it isnt)
* You are comfortable working and possibly even sitting next to an engineer
* You are a great read of people
* You have stories of when you had "a-ha" moments when talking with customers
* Comfortable with ambiguity and in fact thrives in those environments
* Youve ran successful user studies in the past
* You have communication skills (an occasional presentation to engineers or sales wont intimidate you)
* If left alone with a clean to-do list, you look at our product and find ways to improve it
* You live or are willing to relocated to San Francisco
What does the Senior part of this title mean?
It means you need relevant work experience that proves you know how to work with a product org, engineering org and the ever demanding sales org.
Are you a fun environment to work in? Will I like coming into work day to day?
You can see for yourself when you walk in the door that we are values-based company with a culture of getting sh*t done and enjoying ourselves while we do it.
Whats the comp like?
While I cant discuss numbers here, lets just say we pay very competitive salaries and can currently offer great early stage equity (i.e. hasnt been diluted yet).
To apply: Apply Here: http://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/dlZp
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
241 total views, 1 today