Shopify is the leading hosted e-commerce platform on the web. We have a fun, young, dynamic team and a beautiful office in the heart of the ByWard Market in Ottawa, Ontario. We’re looking to add a talented, hard working Security Systems Administrator to our growing team.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate is experienced in DDoS attack mitigation, is a PCI-DSS compliance ninja, and has successfully completed at least one Level 1 PCI-DSS audit. You’re an expert on the command line, but not afraid to automate repetitive tasks with your l33t scripting skills. You also think that five nines of uptime is child’s play.
What you’ll be up to
As part of a small team of kick-ass developers and operations personnel you’ll be responsible for ensuring that Shopify stays a robust and secure service. This includes system administration, developing and maintaining PCI-DSS policies and procedures, and planning a scalable DDoS protection and mitigation infrastructure to help protect Shopify from attacks.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Expertise in PCI-DSS policies and procedures
- Expertise in the deployment, implementation, and maintenance of PCI compliant server environments
- Experience working with QSAs through PCI-DSS Level 1 audits
- Proficient in the prevention, detection, and mitigation of DDoS attacks
- Expertise with Linux and Linux networking
- Experienced with traffic analysis and monitoring, packet filtering and related concepts
- Experienced with configuration management tools
- Skilled with scripting languages
- Experienced in the planning, deployment, and maintenance of large Linux based server clusters
- Proficient in the configuration and management of Cisco Firewalls and Big IP load balancers
What we need from you
We want to see your resume which includes at least three professional references. If you’ve developed any software before then we want to see that too – preferably from your github account.
To apply: Apply online through our careers page at http://www.shopify.com/careers
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
428 total views, 2 today