Location: New York, NY
Shutterstock, Inc. is seeking a talented UI designer to join a small, fast-moving team obsessed with improving conversion and customer experience through A/B testing. In addition to being a rock-star designer, the ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, metrics-driven, and excited about problem solving. If you like the notion of having an idea in the morning and testing it with real users by lunch, this is the job for you.
The Conversion Designer will report to the Director of User Experience and Design and be an integral member of the Conversion Team. Primary responsibilities include:
- Working with team to research and identify conversion and customer experience problems.
- Leading efforts to generate multiple design solutions to test.
- Joining team in reading results, deconstructing losses, and celebrating wins.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Solid experience with A/B testing and ecommerce.
- A strong desire to understand customer behavior.
- A passion for making small changes that add up to big improvements.
- The belief that testing failures can be just as important as testing wins.
- The ability to produce production-ready HTML and CSS.
- Working knowledge of the stock image industry.
In addition to other great benefits, Shutterstock offers competitive salaries, health and dental plans, 401K, company equity, daily breakfasts, weekly massages, discounted gym memberships, and most importantly, the opportunity to work with people who love their jobs.
To apply: Send a resume to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
1031 total views, 1 today