Site5 Web Hosting: Ruby on Rails Developer
Location: Anywhere (Work from Home)
- Ruby and object-oriented programming (2+ years)
- Rails (2+ years)
- Rails database migrations
- Testing (Rspec, Shoulda, Test::Unit etc…)
- MySQL (including database design and performance tuning)
- Prototype or jQuery
- API integration experience
- Modern HTML & CSS skills
- Comfortable working with Git
- Able to view solutions from a customer perspective
- cPanel API experience
- Gem Authoring
- Involved in open source projects
- You will be working from the comfort of your home anywhere in the world!
- We are a small company with under 75 team members and have some great opportunities to move up and further your career!
- All employees receive 17 days of paid time off per year.
- Health/dental/vision insurance is available to U.S. employees.
- Your input and suggestions matter, and we encourage them.
- We encourage learning new skills and we will pay for the books to help. We want you to grow and move up in the company. Your success is our success!
- Emphasis on using and contributing to open source software.
- Creative and fun atmosphere. Our development team is just as passitionate about their music as they are their code.
- Flexible schedule.
- Variety of problems to solve.
- Freedom to use the tools you want to develop our software.
To apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your github account.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
860 total views, 1 today