Sittercity: Front End Developer
Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Building high quality front-end interfaces that are maintainable and scalable.
- Working with our creative types (those guys!) and back-end developers (like us!) to ensure seamless integration and timely execution.
- Collaborate with our creative and product teams to inform design decisions while articulating technical considerations.
- Establishing and documenting progressive standards for front-end development.
- Motivation to make a difference
- Ability to thrive in a start-up/entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of how to build high performance, sematic HTML and efficient CSS inheritance
- The ability to turn intricate designs into elegant, cross-browser code
- Proven ability to work in an Agile collaborative environment
- Experience crating mobile optimized web sites
- Knowledge of how to test code using automated testing frameworks
- A process improvement aptitude with solutions to improve
- Curiosity and the ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Creative problem solving skills
- Team collaboration and good interpersonal skills – even with our CEO
- Source control experience; Git preferred
- Ruby on Rails experience
- iOS and Android native applications
- College degree preferred
- Office Attire & Perks:
- Innovative, interested in you
- Casual and fun environment
- Great benefits package
- Health, dental, vision, disability, life, 401(k)
- Competitive time off policies
- Food, healthy snacks throughout the day
- Pingpong, yoga, pilates and on-site fitness
- 2012 Recipient of Work-Life Seal of Distinction Award from the Alliance for Work-Life Progress
- Work at home every Friday
- Company events and outings
- Much more
To apply: Interested?
• Click to apply
• Include a brief message about yourself along with your resume
• Complete the short automated response from Sittercity
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
331 total views, 2 today