SoundCloud: Back-end Developer
Location: Berlin, Germany
- Develop the backend parts of new key features for the SoundCloud Rails-based platform.
- Optimize the backend of existing features for performance and stability.
- Find and resolve issues with the platform in close communication with our users.
- Solid experience with Ruby and at least one more language (preferably C/C++).
- Significant experience with Ruby on Rails and at least one other web application framework.
- Great SQL skills, including complex queries and optimization.
- Strong fluency in nginx/Thin/MySQL/*nix stack.
- Experience with test-driven development as well as queue-based architectures, specifically RabbitMQ.
- Working knowledge of music production tools and techniques.
- Writing and UI design skills a plus.
To apply: If you’re interested, please send your resume and cover letter (all in PDF or link) to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our jobsite at: soundcloud.com/jobs
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
136 total views, 1 today