Southern California Public Radio: Web Developer, Marketplace
Location: Los Angeles, CA 55101
Temporary Web Developer is a short-term opportunity to lead the
development of innovative Web content & applications for
Marketplace.org, the website for the series of national public radio
shows produced by American Public Media. The position will work in a
technical capacity with limited project management responsibilities, to
build database-driven web applications that utilize data from APIs,
web-based user submissions, & a variety of external data sources.
adhere to technical standards & best practices. This person will
also work closely with Web Producers, the editorial staff, a designer,
& other business units to help define a project scope, & set a
development timeline that leads to the completion of a project within
the term of this short-term position.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer technology or similar field, or equivalent experience
- 2 to 4 years related programming experience
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Solid oral & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in an interdisciplinary team environment
- Solid information architecture sensibility
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical requirements & manage technical projects
understanding & application of the project management processes
& tools to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, on-scope.
oriented, & well-organized with the capacity to develop, plan,
coordinate, & report on projects in a fast paced creative
- Project monitoring, reporting & conflict management skill & knowledge.
To apply: Email Us Here: firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
265 total views, 1 today