Location: Boston, MA
Springboard, a creative agency focused on the social change sector, is looking for a top-tier web designer. Our work is clean, world-class, and inspirational, with a focus on true communication. We are looking for an intelligent designer who knows the tools and the web, but not a tool-geek who has no sense of beauty or art. If you think you might fit the bill, read on.
You’re experienced in the digital channel. You love working with good copy and amazing photography. You’re able to create bold, powerful, and thoughtful concepts, and execute them with a team. You’re passionate and opinionated about user experience and web technology, and you’re able to articulate those clearly.
- You have at least 4-5 years of experience and some great work to show
- You can take (and sometimes give) creative direction and work well with copywriters
- You’re good with Adobe’s tools
- You understand that information architecture is part of the job (functions and organization of content)
- You’re able to self-manage and respond quickly
- You’re comfortable discussing work with clients
- You work well with the concept of “deadlines”
- You’re a great problem solver
The “social change” sector needs top tier design thinking to go along with its compassion and emotion. Thats what you’ll bring to the table.
Other than being picky and cynical about bad design, we’re a great bunch of people to work with and have a unique and special client roster. We’re in Kendall Square (and Los Angeles).
We’d love for you to be in Boston, but if you’re good, we’re open to you working from where you’re at.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Include a link to your web portfolio.
Have references available.
We’ll let you know right away if we think you’re a good fit.
To apply: Send an email to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
242 total views, 1 today