Square, Inc. : Web & Infrastructure “Rails” Engineers
Location: San Francisco, CA; St. Louis, MO
just about everywhere . Square is used by lots of charities
, great bands , and tasty food carts .
- Continuously integrate code and deploy it multiple times per day.
- Craft well-tested, pragmatic solutions.
- Use Rails, Redis, RSpec, Git, or whatever it takes.
- Care deeply about security and code quality.
- Pair-program to share knowledge, be more precise, and have more fun.
- Are comfortable anywhere in the stack, from HTML to SQL.
- Enjoy working closely with Android and iOS developers to create a well-integrated mobile experience.
- Enjoy speaking and writing about their work.
- Open Source , Java, Tufte, Objective-C, jQuery,
rubygems.org/gems/rials , DSP, cohort analysis, Firebug, automorphic
To apply: https://squareup.com/jobs and click on the right location!
Please enclose your resume. Links to your Github and portfolio sites or work is much appreciated!
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
1205 total views, 1 today