St. Vincent de Paul – Phoenix: Web Developer – Salesforce
Location: Phoenix, AZ
with action. They call on others as they call on themselves, marshaling
the genius of generosity and humbly raising the tide of goodness in the
community and in the world.
Salesforce and Web Programmer at St. Vincent de Paul is a crucial one.
You’ll be supporting the construction of a data discipline from the
ground up. Your primary responsibility will be to create an integral
flow of data between customer, fundraising, and volunteer teams and
fundraising software (Convio Salesforce CRM). In addition, you’ll
provide solutions for program staff to improve interaction and
management of their clients, and support the marketing department and
business partners during the build-out of a new communications platform.
with the Director of Development Operations to design, program, and
manage data flow between applications with integrity (CMS, Salesforce,
other input locations)
- Become the technical champion for
Marketing, Fundraising, and Programs, helping the team develop business
requirements, user requirements, and build out plans for a variety of
- Team up with outside designers and agencies to
develop, from front-end to back-end, a variety of web applications and
content (landing pages, video, forms, etc.)
- Adept at making and keeping promises and keeping promises on time.
- Exceptional at managing timelines.
- High-level performance and mastery over producing results.
- Leader by example.
- Aversion to explaining why things didn’t get done, passion for getting them done.
well in a team environment – ability to support the team and encourage
the support and input of the team, particularly with respect to meeting
goals and critical timelines.
- Comfortable in a high-pressure
environment in which there is a commitment to meeting ambitious goals
every month, month after month, and at celebrating great achievements.
- Strategic and tactical in thinking and work.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Innovative and passionate about finding new ways of doing things;
- Passionate interest in the programs of the organization, and of the impact they are having in society.
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce programming (APEX)
- Demonstrable expertise with PHP/SQL, and moving lots of data around
- In depth expertise withConvio Common Ground Enterprise Edition)
- Able to pick up new techniques and technologies easily
to communicate complex technical details to a non-technical audience
(i.e. understand what they want to do, and figure out smart and simple
ways to execute)
- Can manage a server environment, including production and staging, and a codebase through GitHub
- Experience in web development for a variety of channels and devices
- Education Requirements: Bachelors degree, with a minimum of 5 years in a full time development role.
To apply: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
464 total views, 1 today