Location: Shelton, CT
SureSource LLC is a leader in providing direct to consumer ecommerce sales and service for consumer products manufacturers and leaders in the licensing industry. Become part of an exciting ecommerce team as you develop and program state-of-the-art webstores ranging from The Krups Online Store (Krupsonlinestore.com) to the Guinness WebStore (GuinnessWebStore.com
). If you love diversity, creative freedom and working with a talented team, then SureSource is for you.
SureSource LLC is located in Shelton, CT. Serious consideration for remote work location will be given. We are a direct employer – not an agency or consulting firm.
Scope & Responsibilities
The primary role of the Sr. Java Developer is to design, document and implement changes and improvements to our web based systems and services to support business growth. They should have a solid understanding of web code architecture and have a strong background in ecommerce web development.
- Help guide architectural direction in response to and anticipation of business needs.
- Recommend improvements to facilitate business needs and growth.
- Can understand business requirements and translate them into working web and DB systems
- Can identify and fix problems or bugs within existing code base JBoss EAP, Seam, JSF, XHTML, RichFaces , JSP, JAVA, EJB3, Spring
- Update and create new code adhering to web security and standards (OWASP)
- Implement 3rd party API solutions into our current web architecture
Experience & Core Competency
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years professional experience in .com and web-based applications development. B.S./B.A in related discipline preferred.
Proficiency in the following areas:
- Has a functional knowledge of web based architecture and implementation
- Understands the software development life cycle with a knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- Understands object oriented coding practices, and structured programming
- Can create modify and implement well structured functions and objects
- A strong sense of application security, and has worked with ecommerce or other sensitive customer information
- Can recognize the impact of code modifications to any and all related systems
- HTML, CSS, SSL, XHTML, XSLT, SEAM, JSF, Facelets, EJB3, Hibernate, Apache Mod Rewrite, JBoss EAP
- Understands a relational database management system
- Can write interpret and modify SQL, Stored Procedures / Functions
- Has a working knowledge of database design
- Understands table normalization
- T-SQL, SQL, Stored Procedures, Stored Routines, MySql, MSSQL
Our state of the art facility is located in Shelton, CT, easily accessible to Route 8, Merritt Parkway and Route 34. In addition to competitive benefits and salary package, we offer an on-site fitness center and game room.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. NO AGENCIES. (Due to the high volume of applications, not all candidates will be contacted.)
SureSource is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and a drug free/smoke free workplace. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. SureSource requires that all applicants be eligible to work in the United States WITHOUT sponsorship. EOE
To apply: To receive consideration, please apply online http://www.suresource.com/secure/employment.asp
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
193 total views, 1 today