Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Participate in developing our rich client layer, taking on foundation code, application components, UI widgets and other functionality as required.
- Join us in evolving the architecture of our client application, to deliver advanced, responsive functionality in a clean, extensible design.
- Help us choose and adopt appropriate and efficient testing frameworks for the client code.
- Be an expert on new and evolving client-side technologies, their application to our functionality or architecture goals, and the practical implications of their use in a cross-browser environment.
- Participate in the conceptual, layout, and UX design of the user interface.
- Familiarity with modern thick-client architecture (e.g. lightweight MVC) required; experience with backbone.js preferred.
- Knowledge of evolving browser technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, and Web Storage required; knowledge or strong interest in cross-browser implementation details will be necessary.
- Ability to work independently, collaborate closely, and bring other engineers up to speed on your work rapidly and thoroughly.
To apply: Email resume to Melinda: firstname.lastname@example.org.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
337 total views, 1 today