Synacor: Senior Developer, Client Deployment
Location: Buffalo, NY
daily? Want to solve unique, large scale, highly complex technical problems?
You can help build the next-generation of Synacor’s products and create web
applications that reach millions of people!
Developer to work on our Client Deployment team who will have extensive
Web application development.
attitude, passion for technology, and a passion for pushing software to its
limits, then pushing it even further! So, if you are interested in having a
material impact on applications used by millions of people, then Synacor is the
place for you!
- Development, documentation, and maintenance of
cutting edge web-based applications in our portal and premium service
- Responsible for the initial set-up, launch and
maintenance of client Portals
- Deployment of client sites, including custom
development, branding, and integration with diverse content feeds, billing and
- Providing technical consultation and expertise
to Product Managers and other Synacor staff members.
- Participating in technical planning and
- Conducting peer reviews in an agile
- Acting as a resource for colleagues; may direct
the work of other staff members.
- Other duties as assigned.
bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or the
equivalent work experience. Related 4
year degree preferred (Web/Graphic Design).
- Minimum three years experience in software or
website development; proven experience developing large-scale database-driven
applications a plus
a must. PHP, SQL, MySQL, AJAX, and Photoshop desired.
- Experience in scripting and tools
- Familiarity with reversion and revision control
software (CVS, Git)
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to
- Excellent attention to detail along with an
ability to work directly with internal teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and
meet set deadlines.
- 100% Company paid benefits (health, dental,
vision) for all employees and eligible dependents
- Competitive compensation package, including
stock option grants (for eligible positions)
- Award winning company culture with growth
- Casual dress and flexible environment
- Generous paid time off
- 25 cent vending machines
- Free Spot coffee, popcorn and cappuccino
- Monthly company connections (get to know your
- The opportunity to make a difference!
typical 9 to 5 workplace. Our award
winning culture doesn’t stop at flexible work hours and 25 cent vending
machines. Jeans and t-shirts are typical
office attire, even for the executives. Teamwork is an everyday occurrence, and is made easy with our new open
workspaces. Our leadership team
understands that the best results come from collaboration, so we hire the best
and brightest and then let them do what they do best: create cutting-edge
products and provide exemplary customer service. Synacor’s headquarters is located along Buffalo’s
waterfront in the Erie Basin Marina. Taking a few minutes to enjoy the serenity
of nature is as easy as walking 1,000 feet or so to the water. We even have a
lakefront gazebo with wi-fi connection!
And if that’s not enough, Synacor pays 100% of health care premiums for
employees AND dependents, offers stock option participation, a healthy bonus
potential and a very generous paid time off policy. Working with some of the
largest cable, telecom and satellite providers, Synacor’s products and online services
reach over 25 million high-speed Internet subscribers worldwide. We are looking for great people to join our
team and be given the freedom to do the work they were hired to do.
To apply: To apply please visit our website at:
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
512 total views, 1 today