Synacor: Web Architect
Location: Buffalo, NY
- Own the technical design of Web applications and write technical specifications, including information architecture, data design, and technical details
- Work with product team to define software products by consulting during specification stage, performing research, developing prototypes or proofs-of-concept, participating in calls and vendor selection activities, and acting as an expert technical contributor.
- Contribute to general development efforts by producing documentation and training materials and conducting training sessions.
- Develop and maintain expertise in a wide range of industry technologies including cable/ISP billing and provisioning systems, end-to-end video distribution (IPTV) and DRM technologies, federated identity initiatives, and emerging Internet technologies. Generate proposals for the Executive team and conduct presentation/training sessions for Synacor staff. Participate in open source initiatives, standards organizations and industry groups
- Work with the development teams to ensure implementation of the product vision.
- Provide communication and integration point to other parts of Engineering, IT, and System organization including other architects to identify and address any issues or impact that projects might have on those areas
- Other duties as assigned
- 100% Company paid benefits (health, dental, vision) for all employees and eligible dependents
- Competitive compensation
- Award winning company culture
- Casual dress and flexible environment
- Generous paid time off
- The opportunity to make a difference!
To apply: Please visit our website at http://www.synacor.com/jobs
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
164 total views, 2 today