Posts Tagged “Candy”
Location: New York, NY
- You love designing interfaces for products, not banners and marketing websites for cereal brands
- You can totally code a little but would really rather be figuring out how the interface solves a problem for a user
- You’re really psyched about the possibilities of HTML5 (and won’t miss Flash in the slightest)
- You use sites/apps like Reeder, Rdio, Svpply, Instagram, Foursquare, Instapaper, Buzzfeed etc.
- You want to help create the next generation of mobile, tablet and web interfaces
- You like being in a casual yet passionate environment working on a lot of fun stuff
- We work with the top media & entertainment companies and the most promising new startups
- We don’t care about titles, strict hierarchy and can’t stand industry jargon
- We have passion for things OTHER than the internet – great restaurants, new music, print design, fashion
- We have a lot of fun coming up with new ideas for products, and we just make them even when it’s not for a client project
- We aren’t interested in getting people to buy more stuff they don’t need; we want to make their lives easier (and maybe even more fun)
To apply: Send a resume (no cover letter necessary) to email@example.com and maybe include a line in the email about why we’d be a good fit together.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs