Location: Austin, TX
We are seeking a talented User Experience Architect to create interaction and UI designs for a major ecommerce website. Your responsibilities will cover the entire design production lifecycle, but will heavily focus on the information architecture and user interface design.
Your skill set should include:
· Experience creating standard user experience deliverables:
o Site maps
o Process flows
o Use Cases
o Concept models
o Interactive prototypes
· Experience with user-centered design patterns and methodologies
· An eye for design in general; and understand key principles of information design
· Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with various team members and customers
· Comfortable with complexity and ambiguity, with a passion for the challenges around organizing it
· Strong attention to detail, and ability to work within pre-defined processes
· Strong proficiency with MS Visio and Adobe Creative Suite
· 3-12 years experience as an User Experience Architect, information architect, interaction designer or similar role working with dynamic high-traffic websites
· Work related portfolio with relevant examples of detailed specification documents, process flows, wireframes and/or interactive prototypes.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences, Computer Science, Library Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
-Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world’s largest IT solutions providers
-Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
-A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win
-Exciting internal career opportunities
-A commitment to diversity and inclusion
-Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
-An individual professional development plan
About Dell Inc.:
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives?
Where teams are constantly curious, and different perspectives and experiences are valued?
At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving
to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
To apply: Send resume and portfolio information to: Shannon_Batson@Dell.com
View full post on Recent Design Jobs