Posts Tagged “Designer/Developer/Wizard”
Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Building sitemaps and estimating hour counts for site design/build/test/launch
- Producing multiple designs for client presentation
- Coding website templates from designs (Photoshop) into valid XHTML/CSS (clean, hand-coded templates)
- Producing a staging site to sitemap specs
- Working within the design/coding of our custom website admin and uniting any special features/functionality on the front end with this admin
- Testing and troubleshooting the website prior to launch.
- Evaluating client needs, developing site maps and budgets for proposals
- Working with existing team of developers on workload, assist with assigning tasks and projects, managing deadlines
- Expanding and improving on our website administration code by making it easier to implement and add on to without sacrificing any flexibility for front-end website design
- Coding, testing, and sending email for various marketing campaigns
- Setting up websites and email, domain registrations, and DNS management; SEO and SEM
- Critical, future-looking examinations of current sites we host to develop strategies for improvements
- Staying on the leading edge of internet marketing trends and social media, and keeping fellow developers and account service team educated on such trends and strategies.
- Familiarity with administration would be helpful (e.g. Apache / .htaccess). In addition, we do work on some legacy sites in ASP / MS Access, so the ability to work on these from time to time would be a plus as well.
- SEO and SEM experience
- A healthy obsession with web standards
To apply: Send your resume and samples/links to your work to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs