Posts Tagged “Developer”
The Judge Group, Inc. Falls Church, VA
Job description: …related field or equivalent technical/vocational certification or experience. -1-2 years of industry experience developing database driven web applications. -Experience developing database-driven applications in ASP.NET using C# or VB.NET (C# preferred). -Knowledge of XML… View full post on Dice.com – web
Location: New York, NY
- Are a small team where your opinions matter
- Have complex problems that require simple and elegant solutions
- Work hard, play hard, and love what we do
- Are constantly growing and evolving
- Love math and science (just thought you should know)
- Are detail oriented – Have a solid understanding of UI/UX design
- Have data visualization experience
- Write clean, simple, easy-to-read code
- Rock XHTML/CSS with the best of them
- Have worked with SVN or another version control
- Are self-motivated and hard-working
- Love OkCupid (not really a prerequisite, but it’ll happen)
- Have mobile design experience
- Have social media integration experience
- Have some advertising design experience
- Will beat our CEO at pool (we have a table in the office)
- Have serious ninja rope skills in Worms (we also have an Xbox)
- Read xkcd
- Perfect. Send us a link to your portfolio, examples of your markup, and tell us why you’re excited to join our team.
To apply: Email email@example.com with a link to your portfolio, examples of your markup, a little about yourself, and why you’re excited to join our team.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
Pinpoint IT Services, LLC. Norfolk, VA
Location: Redwood City, CA
internet, according to comScore. ROBLOX is unique among gaming sites in that
kids are the main architects of their own worlds. Everything is customizable.
Kids build their own social hangouts, invite others in party mode, engage in
online chat and create virtual items using our site and 3D game client. We
are a massively multi-player online game that uses physics to simulate the real
world (with 1000s and 1000s of parts!).
quality game and graphics code. Ideally, you wrote your first Pac-man
knockoff when you were in middle school. You will be part of the core
team developing our rendering, networking and physics engine. We prefer to hire
generalists –as part of a small team, this position will involve interaction
with graphics, user interface, networking, installer, physics, sound, scripting
and build system code.
advanced rendering techniques
academic, and/or professional
Each month over 3 million unique visitors come
to our site.
Our revenues have increased every quarter for
the past two years.
Our team includes top-notch engineers from
NVidia, Pixar, Microsoft, Stanford, Berkeley and Cornell.
Thousands of our users create interesting 2D and
3D content every day.
We are backed by two VC firms that are highly
ranked on thefunded.com
We offer competitive stock options
Our service is indescribably interesting and fun
– we’ll let you decide for yourself.
To apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference 37Signals.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
TEKsystems Columbia, MD
Job description: …TekSystems seeks an experienced Web UI Developer for a direct hireopportunity in Columbia, MD.In this role, the candidate will be responsible for UI and front-enddevelopment, applying their expertise in XHTML/CSS… View full post on Dice.com – web