Angel-funded startup in London seeking an all rounder to sweat, argue and execute on our product strategy. We have the best names names in business on our board and are moving quickly.
• Top notch hacker (Rails/Python/PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.)
• Familiar with Heroku, AWS, etc.
• Strong design sensibilities (we’re not expecting you to be Jeffrey Zeldman, but you should have strong convictions).
• Happy to take on the challenge of working with our codebase and refactoring where necessary.
• Familiarity with Facebook, Yelp & Google Maps APIs a bonus.
Personal skill set:
• Argumentative, passionate, articulate, outspoken individual.
• Good sense of humour.
• Strong body of work.
• Able to present and pitch at board level.
• Capable of moving quickly, working autonomously and as part of a team who have strong opinions.
Initially a 3-month position with the opportunity to extend. Competitive salary + equity. Strong preference for applicants based in London or willing to relocate, but happy to hear from everyone.
You will be working alongside one of our two co-founders to devise and execute the product which will make our company. Expect late nights, good people and to do great work with a startup who are making a difference in people’s lives.
To apply: Send a CV and brief introductory note to
(No bullshit. Let your work speak for itself.)
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs