Location: Indianapolis IN
At iDiz Incorporated we’re looking for a flexible, self-motivated Web
Developer with the programming chops and creativity to collaborate
with our designers to develop unique, world-class web sites.
We’re a small, fast-paced web, design, and marketing company with
clients all over the country, so you’ll need good communication and
problem-solving skills. You’ll also need the creativity to efficiently
develop and troubleshoot web-based solutions for a huge variety of
interesting problems from concept through implementation and support.
Your input, talent, and creativity will be vital elements in our
clients’ success and the success of our company.
We offer a friendly, casual, “un-corporate” work environment complete
with dogs and pretzels, located in the heart of the Broadripple
neighborhood in Indianapolis. You’ll be juggling multiple projects and
timelines, so an organized, disciplined approach is essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Developing new web sites and supporting existing sites built in our CMS
– Developing custom sites and micro-sites
– Continuing direction and development of new features and abilities
for the CMS and our secure forms application.
Demonstrated Skills Must Include:
– The ability to take a static Photoshop layout and covert it into a
fully functional, user-friendly site
– Clean, clear HTML and CSS coding
– Familiarity with the latest standards for coding, security, and accessibility
– Comfortable working in a LAMP environment
– Object Oriented PHP (Both straight PHP and major frameworks such as
– JS (Usually JQuery)
– Able to work with both custom and Open Source CMSs (like WordPress and Joomla)
– Ability to collaborate with designers, writers, and clients.
We’d Love to See:
– Ability to develop Flash applications (including Action Script)
– Basic skills in graphic design and layout (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
– Expertise in web security
– The ability to create documentation and to teach and support clients
over the phone.
– Strong interface and usability skills
To apply: Email a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include links to your online portfolio, current and past projects, along with a summary of your involvement and the skills demonstrated in each.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs