Posts Tagged “Ifbyphone”
growth, we are searching for a Software Engineer to join our team in our
modern and conveniently located Chicago office. You’ll be responsible
for developing UI and for coding SaaS based applications. This is an
opportunity for a talented developer to be a part of one of the fastest
growing tech companies in Chicago!
that enjoys being challenged, is always thinking of ways to make the
user experience simpler, and has experience coding SaaS based
applications. What does it mean to work at one of the “101 Best Places
to Work in Chicago?” Take a break and solve a problem over a game of
ping pong with our CEO or while shooting some hoops or improving your
putting. Host a meetup for Chicago’s tech network on our site. The
opportunities to learn and grow your career at Ifbyphone are endless.
Ifbyphone, the leader in Voice-Based Marketing Automation and you’ll
find yourself working with some of the smartest technologists in the
city. We develop applications that change the way people work, drive
revenue and reduce costs for marketing organizations across the country.
We’re looking for the right SWAN (Smart, Works Hard, Ambitious, and
Nice) for the job…could it be you?
- Write well-abstracted, reusable code for UI components with collaborative input.
- Facilitate peer code reviews in a constructive manner.
- Facilitate the process of teaching/mentoring junior developers.
- Identify and communicate best practices for software engineering.
- Help create coding and design standards and best practices.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to create effective and reusable test cases.
- Ability to receive and apply collaborative feedback from peer code reviews.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Experience with jQuery, LESS, HTML5 a plus.
- PHP a MAJOR plus!
- Experience with a modern VCS (git, SVN, HG).
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment with various CLI tools
- Experience working as part of an Agile team, using a methodology such as XP, Scrum, or Kanban.
- Experience with templating and asset management tools i.e. CoffeeScript, Twig, Assetic, is a plus.
- Intimate knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Proven ability to document and communicate concepts, implementation, and use cases.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience in a similar or related role.
*Providing a link to your Github account with your own code samples a plus
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs