Location: Temecula, CA (North San Diego)
Esquire Innovations, Inc., a leading provider of Microsoft Office integrated practice management software services and applications for the legal market, counts more than 600 law firm and in-house counsel clients utilizing its applications.
The people at Esquire Innovations are hard-working, enthusiastic and committed to exceeding client expectations in every aspect of the business. Our goal is to create innovative software solutions designed to help our clients to achieve their business goals.
We are currently looking for a .Net developer to join our team.
The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated, passionate programmer who demonstrates creativity as an individual and in a team environment.
* Object Oriented programming design
* Exposure to Win32, COM programming (C/C++ is a huge plus)
* Scripting, writing batch files, knowledge of the Operating System and windows registry
* .NET development in VB.NET and/or C#
* XAML/WPF with knowledge of the MVVM design pattern
* XML manipulation via LINQ-to-XML and/or XSLT
* Familiarity with VB.Net/Visual Basic 6
* Troubleshooting skills and familiarity with debuggers and performance monitoring tools a plus
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proven ability to work as a member of a fast paced and dynamic team.
* Must be analytical and adept at problem solving with a strong attention to detail.
Education / Technical Skills:
Understanding of current Microsoft architectural principles and practices.
* Bachelor(s) degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience.
* Writing unit and automated test cases for code.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and VSTO development
* Test Driven Development with NUnit
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Experience with distributed version control systems (Mercurial)
*Telecommuting may be okay after probationary period is completed.
To apply: *Please include current salary requirements with resume and cover letter to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs