Posts Tagged “Inquirium”
- Helped us create an HTML5/CSS3/jQuery mockup, based on pencil sketches, of a web tool that helps students make sense of literature.
- Sat in on a weekly client Skype call to discuss their UX needs for a custom web app we’re building to allow clients to make sense of large research survey data sets.
- Prototyped a pixel-perfect visual design for a revised company product site.
- Create a series of drawings for a proposed skin to an alpha-stage custom web app that helps teachers visualize data on student achievement, engage in a round of internal feedback, then engage in a round of client feedback.
- Help refine an existing UX for another client web app; put in place a front-end development framework drawing on tools like jQuery, SASS, and Coffeescript.
- Brainstorm ideas for a revamp of our company website, do some preliminary sketches.
- A willingness and ability to be a jack of all trades, wear many hats, learn new skills, and do whatever needs to be done.
- Photoshop (and Illustrator) and a sketchbook are your friends and constant companions.
- You should be familiar with the concepts of progressive enhancement, graceful degradation, and responsive design.
- You should be familiar with version control software. We use hg and git.
- The job can be tailored to fit your strongest skill set, but a visual designer’s eye is an absolute must.
To apply: Send a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Design Jobs