Location: Lexington, MA
Ipswitch is looking for a strong Salesforce.com develop to join a highly motivated IT development team working on 3 major Salesforce implementation efforts. Ipswitch, Inc. has been voted the 3rd-best business to work for in the greater Boston area. Hiring bonus available. Come join a great, successful company and exceptional team!
Title: Salesforce.com Developer
Reports To: Director of Information Technology
Description: Lead CRM development projects from conceptualization to implementation. Develop custom solutions in the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform and build integration points between SFDC and back-end systems.
* Design SFDC solutions and form effective project plans. Add value in all stages of project work (definition, development, deployment).
* Development on target SFDC solutions, leveraging Force.com sites, Apex coding, and other technologies.
* Play a lead role evaluating new SFDC technologies/add-ons and develop plans for their implementation
* Leverage experience with .NET, web services, and SQL development to build integration points between SFDC and back-end systems.
* Train other development resources on SFDC development practices as needed. Maintain currency with SFDC development best practices.
Education and/or Experience:
* 4 year college degree in a related technical discipline.
* 4 years experience supporting SFDC, including administration, application configuration, custom development and design, reporting tools, data import/export tools, and API integration.
* Demonstrated experience with SFDC developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, outbound messaging, and Web Services a must.
* Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems a must. Familiarity with integration tools a plus.
* 3 years experience with SQL query writing. Strong relational database background/understanding.
* 3 years experience with web development technologies (ASP.NET, web services) a plus. Familiarity with object-oriented programming a must.
* Demonstrated project discipline and experience. Must be organized, focused, and driven toward established deliverable dates. Must be able to design solutions and form/drive related plans.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing is required.
* Strong interpersonal skills; must be a team player.
* Understanding of business and technical process interrelationships is essential.
To apply: If interested in applying for this position, please respond via this link: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=544172
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs