Posts Tagged “Oberlin”
Location: Oberlin, OH
- Lead the ongoing development, customization, deployment, and maintenance of Oberlin’s CMS.
- Manage a variety of high-profile web development projects from start to finish, and conduct the hands-on, day-to-day maintenance on existing systems and projects.
- Serve as a technical resource to the campus and help provide customer support to offices/departments on CMS and other system-related issues.
- Hire, mentor, and supervise student developers to assist in the office’s web development operations.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Public Relations, Print & Publications, Internal Communications), IT department, designers, editors, and vendors to help plan marketing and communications projects.
- Make recommendations about improvements that will help further the college’s technology and infrastructure strategies.
To apply: Visit our website for the full job description and application instructions:
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs