Teach For America: Interactive Art Director, Teach For America
Location: New York, NY
- Working with the creative director, develops creative concepts for main website and digital marketing materials.
- Elevates the design aesthetic of digital deliverables while ensuring brand integrity.
- Designs to enhance our constituents’ online experience.
- Collaborates with marketing team peers to create innovative, fresh, and effective creative solutions.
- Interfaces with web and marketing team peers to deliver work on schedule.
- Produces final design comps from functional specifications and wireframes.
- Presents creative concepts to client teams.
- Oversees other designers’ work, and directs and mentors junior designers.
- At least 5 years agency (or in-house agency), or freelance interactive experience.
- Internet experience and a degree in design, interactive communications, or similar.
- Ability to collaborate closely with others in a team environment under tight deadlines.
- Experience leading design reviews and managing feedback.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills, and thorough attention to detail are a must.
- A strong interactive portfolio demonstrating user-centered design solutions, strong visual design, and highly creative work.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and other web tools, as well as Microsoft Office suite.
- Expert in Typography.
- Well-versed in fundamental visual and interactive design principles.
- Knowledge of current HTML/CSS best practices and web standards.
- Familiarity and experience with social media platforms.
- Experience designing for mobile platforms.
- Experience with print design.
- Experience with Agile development practices.
- An unhealthy obsession with typography, design, and the desire to mentor others.
- Strong illustration skills (for icon and other design).
To apply: Apply Now
To apply for this position, please email a resume and a one-page cover letter including links to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
280 total views, 1 today