The Barbarian Group: HTML Developer
Location: New York, NY
- Maintain, upgrade, troubleshoot and implement enhancements to our content management system and customize core functionality to meet business objectives.
- Publish content to the website, applying appropriate styling to ensure all content adheres to brand guidelines, web standards and search engine optimization best practices.
- Implement tracking codes and enhance web analytic capabilities as they become available and relevant to our business needs.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of HTML, CSS, and cross-browser development experience (FF, IE, Safari, Chrome, etc);
- Experience working as a web developer on both front end with application layer knowledge.
- In-depth knowledge of browser compatibility issues; provide solutions to ensure website is rendered consistently across all browsers, platforms and devices.
- Experience in publishing content to the website and applying appropriate styling to ensure all content adheres to brand guidelines and web standards. All content must adhere to brand guidelines and web standards.
- Expertise in multimedia/rich media such as Flash video, Flash, ActionScript and social widgets Experience with content management systems, specifically Interwoven Teamsite.
- Familiarity with web analytics such as Google Analytics or Omniture SiteCatalyst is a plus
- Experience working on projects involving online marketing, such as paid, organic search and online advertising.
- Must be hard working, self motivated with good communication skills clearly documenting project deliverables and delivering messages that are easily understood by a wide audience.
- Ability to resolve difficult problems and lead the resolution of the problem
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment • Keeps abreast of industry and technology trends.
- Proactively assess new technologies to enhance the development process and environment.
To apply: send a resume and sample coding to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
146 total views, 1 today