The Cheezburger Network: Experienced ASP.NET/C# Developer
Location: Seattle, WA (Telecommute OK)
- You will work on a team that implements the most modern and progressive web and software development practices. We are an Agile/Scrum shop that embraces iterative development, test automation and continuous deployment.
- You will be working on a small team, so you will be responsible for monitoring and administering our systems and servers.
- As a senior developer, you will provide technical direction and leadership for the team. You will be expected to mentor less experienced developers, and will have a major voice in the shape and direction of our development practices.
- You will influence the direction of the product because we are a company that embraces Lean Startup principles of iterative development based on a build-measure-learn model achieving product-market fit.
- 7+ years developing consumer facing web sites
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Experience leading web or software development projects
- A very high degree of intellectual curiosity. We’re inventing as we go along. We need people who constantly think about changing the world to be a better place and have the ambition to do it.
- The New York Times declared that we’re a “web empire”: http://chzb.gr/c0tX36
- Our CEO was listed in the Top 100 Most Creative People in Business by Fast Company: http://chzb.gr/dvNy0j
- Our CTO was voted Seattle’s Best Startup Technologist: http://chzb.gr/9QYFoK
- Top startup in Seattle: http://chzb.gr/aK8yCB
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
398 total views, 1 today