Location: Seattle, WA (Telecommute OK)
The Cheezburger Network is looking to hire a Experienced Business Intelligence Developer to help us make the Intertubes a happier place.
Position is for a full-time salaried employee out of our Lower Queen Anne offices and telecommuting is possible.
Compensation is competitive and varies according to your level of experience and performance. We offer full benefits including health, dental, vision, and even a cellphone stipend.
Cheezburger is one of the world’s largest online humor and entertainment destination with dozens of sites including I Can Has Cheezburger?, FAIL Blog, Memebase, and The Daily What. We try to look at the world a little differently, with an open mind and a desire to test new ideas and take risks. We’re serious about making the world a happier place and that starts with a results-focused environment. We work hard and have a lot of fun when we succeed.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Do you love all things data? The Business Intelligence Team is a small but critical team that helps the organization make smarter decisions about how to make our sites better, our users happier, and our company keep improving.
You’ll be the engineer that:
- develops and implements our data warehousing strategy
- improves or develops the tools to make our analysis better
- finds ways that we can better share information and statistics both for internal reporting purposes, and for our external users
- and, most importantly, helps the business think and act more intelligently
We’re primarily a .NET and SQL Server BI shop, but we’re not religious – we just want to move fast and work smart. You’ll be working in a small BI team as part of the larger Cheezburger technical team. We’re agile, smart, productive, and have a TON of fun each day.
- 5+ years working with ASP.NET/C#, and experience with ASP.NET MVC
- 3+ years experience with the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack – SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS
- 2+ years Data warehousing experience
- Experience using tools/languages/methods such as QlikView, Tableau, Hadoop, MapReduce (or similar) a STRONG plus
- Experience with Agile development practices
A degree in computer science or related field
Still reading? Here’s some more info about how we work:
What intangible we look for in every applicant:
Other than just experience and skills, here’s what we’re looking for:
– Honesty and open-mindedness:
Can you be honest, caring and put yourself in the other person’s shoes?
– Ambition and curiosity:
We want you to leave Cheezburger a better person and a smarter professional.
For our mission to make the world happy for 5-minutes a day.
Our Core Values:
– Openness: Integrity, open-mindedness and fairness about our actions and our business.
– Growth: Exceed ever higher standards. Professional growth.
– Happiness: Embody what we preach and don’t be a jerk to each other.
Make the world happy for 5-minutes a day.
What do other people have to say about us:
To apply: http://jobs.cheezburger.com/job/apply/5737-experienced-business-intelligence-developer
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
350 total views, 1 today