The City / ACS Technologies: Senior Software Developer
Location: Seattle, WA; Florence, SC
Developer is responsible for coding, testing, debugging, and documenting desktop
and browser-based programs. Our
developers work in a fast-paced environment, employing agile development
processes that allow for quick-to-market solutions. Our development teams are relatively small
and each successful team member is empowered to make a significant impact on
the delivered solutions.
- Participate in defining and implementing
- Perform or review system analysis, design,
programming, testing, debugging, and documentation for assigned projects. Work
with support and documentation groups to provide technical and user training and manuals for new systems and major system
- Help develop specification, program and
documentation standards. Maintain functional operation of assigned production
systems. Provide input to application manager on reviews of programmers and
programmer/analysts, and help identify training needs.
- Key contributor on projects. Drive projects,
from a technical standpoint. Independently resolves issues.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science with a 4-6 years
relevant experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possesses strong body of technical and/or
application knowledge. Is an expert on at least one web-based application.
- 5+ years web-based software development, primarily
backend development, working in at least one standard MVC framework (e.g. Zend
Framework, Rails, CakePHP, Spring).
- 2+ years Ruby on Rails experience preferred.
working with web service calls to communicate data.
- Web Services and API development a strong plus.
To apply: Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
308 total views, 1 today