The Still Brandworks: Interface and Print Designer, Full Time
Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Work closely in a core team of 5 and alongside outside specialists to create designs nothing short of world class.
- Lead interface design for several applications, refining through testing and iteration over the long term.
- Create, prep and proof print collateral with our print shop.
- Work with existing brand guides and styles while evolving the identity systems over time.
- Heavily process and problem solving focus. Making things look pretty is not enough.
- Initiative, self-direction, and a sense of ownership of product design quality.
- The details: you sweat them.
- Ability to reliably estimate time required for tasks.
- Strong typographic skills.
- Skill across a range of graphic styles.
- Strong capability in print design and pre-press in addition to digital design.
- Interest in a range of disciplines that inform your work.
- Familiarity with responsive design, progressive enhancement, web typography and web standards.
- Bonus points for the ability to code basic wireframe mock ups in HTML5 / CSS3.
To apply: Please send your resume or LinkedIn page, portfolio and any relevant design / code samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
183 total views, 1 today