Location: Mountain View, CA
If you are a developer interested in working in an Agile team using Ruby On Rails and latest technologies then this is the job for you.
At TCI, we have a guiding mission that has energized us for more than 20 years: to engage all students in the classroom. We create innovative and engaging activities for K-12 teachers and students and serve them up via web-based software. We’re building our software team to help take our market-leading products to the next level as we help define the technology-based interactive classroom. This is your opportunity to help lead our charge and have a great time while you’re at it!
· Developing Ruby on Rails application
· Behavior/Test Driven Development
· Pair Programming
· Clean Code
· Sustainable pace
· Work directly with product manager to manage user stories
· 6+ months experience working with Ruby on Rails
· 3+ years Object-Oriented Programming experience
· jQuery, HTML/CSS, ajax
· Past experience working in an Agile Environment
· Excellent communication skills
Why join TCI?
1. Work-Life balance. We truly believe in having a life outside of work!
2. We’re an Agile Team – that means test-driven development (rspec), pair programming, refactoring, daily stand-up meetings, 1-week iterations, and continuous integration.
3. You’ll truly make a difference in the lives of thousands of K-12 students and teachers.
4. We’re good, and always improving. We have regular retrospectives. We figure out what we’re doing right, so we can make it even better, and what we’re doing wrong, so we can fix it.
TCI offers excellent benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision, 401K matching, 15 PTO, 10 paid sick leave, 13 holidays each year.
To apply: Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put subject as Ruby on Rails Engineer.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
339 total views, 1 today