The University of Iowa: Web Applications Developer
Location: Iowa City, IA
- Experience with multiple web technologies and languages (Ruby, PHP, Ajax, Python, Java, .NET).
- A proven track record of successfully delivering web applications through the full development lifecycle.
- Experience with software development best practices such as source code control, issue tracking, prototyping, testing, etc.
- Strong object oriented analysis, design and programming experience.
- Experience with relational database design theory and SQL query languages.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate across different constituencies, skill levels and personalities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ruby on Rails core libraries, design patterns, refactoring and unit testing.
- Experience with software and database modeling, normalization and performance tuning.
- Working knowledge of SQL programming, stored procedures and related extensions.
- Expert level knowledge and experience in application integration.
- Experience with Agile development practices such as Scrum or XP.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience with coaching and mentoring.
To apply: More information and application instructions can be found at http://jobs.uiowa.edu/pands/view/58810
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
273 total views, 1 today