Threadflip: Flippin love your next Engineering job
Location: San Francisco, CA
- We are a lean, fast-paced and agile startup in the the very early stages of development, so there is a lot of room for impact: in our code, our product, our culture — you name it. You may pitch an idea, and then implement it a week later, or spec out a feature in the morning and push your code to production in the evening.
- We’re data-driven, so if you’re a metrics geek, we’ll love you all the more. You can look forward to major geeking out on our product and growth metrics with folks like Eric Ries, author of The Lean Startup and one of our awesome advisors.
- We packed the kitchen sink to the edge and threw it at the code: edge Rails, Haml, Sass, Coffeescript, and a Gemfile packed with goodies.
- We’re building a new discovery model which gives us plenty of hard engineering problems to tackle everything from collaborative filtering to semantic search. And If big data gets you going, we’ve got great challenges ahead for you to help us knock out.
- The founding team is seasoned. We understand viral growth, social product design and, above all, how to build products that users love.
- You are not locked into a certain language or framework — you thrive off of picking up new technology and just want to build a smart product.
- You feel like all your years of software development experience have been preparing you for something great, and you’re hungry enough to take the leap.
To apply: Send resume, github repo, or a personal project to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
477 total views, 1 today