Location: Chicago, IL
This job is located in CHICAGO, IL but if youre tremendously great, we might consider telecommuting.
Were awesome people from all over the world who make mind-blowing art. Our process starts when a great idea is born in an artists mind (that could be you, that could even be your grannie!). The artist submits their idea to our site, where our community of 1.5 million debates, discusses, and votes on that idea. If the idea gets a really good score, we make it into a tee, tote, hoody, or tube sock. (That last one isnt true…yet.) Then, as long as folks keeping buying that product, we keep rewarding that artist with loadsa money, prizes, and exposure.
So people who buy from us support great artists and their great ideas. Neat, huh?
About This Role:
We are looking for a developer with proven experience creating highly interactive Facebook applications. We are amazing and expect you to be amazing too. We are looking for someone who is able to take a project, run with it and integrate it into a legacy code base. Youll be working on a major redesign of our website, along with this stellar team.
What Youve Got:
* BS in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent experience
- 1 to 2 years development with a team of engineers
- Examples of launched Facebook projects
- Experience working within a design / coding standard
- Mixture of web development experience – front-end, back-end, data access
- Experience working with Django / Python applications
- Can work from a photoshop comp
- Understands best practices for standards compliant HTML and CSS
- Can provide strategic Facebook integration knowledge, as well as getting it done
- Excellent email communicator
- Knows how to be a part of a team
What Youre Like:
- Amazing sense of humor
- Smart, but modest
- Disciplined self-starter, dependable and willing to go the extra mile to deliver great results
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, loosely structured and rapid-growth environment
- Ability to interact effectively, confidently and credibly with peers and senior team members across the company
- Curious and interested in understanding how existing functionality fits together
- Must love fun
Reports to: VP of Technology
Threadless is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply: Apply Here: http://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/OfqL
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
310 total views, 1 today