Location: Washington, DC
More MacGyver, Less MacGruber
Threespot Support Engineers/Developers are responsible for handling our clients’ urgent technical support, ongoing site maintenance, and development requests in a deadline-driven, technology-agnostic, and design-focused environment. They are courteous, patient, and professional communicators and problem solvers who have a diverse technical knowledge base, in addition to a strong familiarity with the systems and technologies they are expected to support.
As their primary role is troubleshooting, Support Engineers/Developers must be experienced in troubleshooting and developing for multiple platforms, Internet browsers, and clients. They are often relied upon to resolve multiple simultaneous, short-term support development requests within their abilities, quickly reprioritizing when necessary.
• Mid-level knowledge working with ASP, ASP.NET, ColdFusion, and Python recommended.
• A mid-level knowledge of requirements/configuration of systems to support or administer at least one of the following: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres.
• Familiarity with current content management systems highly recommended, including Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, ExpressionEngine, SiteCore, etc.
• Familiarity with search engine optimization best practices and site management platforms and tools, including Google Optimizer, Google Analytics, and Yahoo! SiteExplorer highly desired.
• Strong working knowledge of graphic design and software development applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, or Flash in a support capacity is required.
• Must have proven end-user IT support, customer service, and communication skills.
• Handles incoming support and maintenance requests from clients and Threespot employees in a professional manner.
• Resolves emergency support requests thoroughly, completely, and to client satisfaction.
• Completes scheduled site development and enhancement requests, as requested.
• Performs non-emergency, routine systems maintenance, and disaster-recovery procedures on a wide variety of eligible client systems.
• Maintains thorough documentation of support requests and resolutions.
To apply: resume, cover letter, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
251 total views, 1 today