Threespot: Web Developer / Support Engineer
Location: Washington, DC
Engineers are responsible for handling urgent technical support, ongoing
site maintenance, and development tasks that typically last less than
one month. They must be courteous, proactive, patient, and professional,
with a broad technical knowledge base and a proven track record of
working in help-desk and development scenarios.
upon to assess and resolve or redirect simultaneous, incoming technical
support and development requests within their abilities, and to
recommend the appropriate handling of those beyond their domain to their
respective Project Managers and Account Directors.
- Working knowledge of Internet development and deployments, including
HTML, CSS, DNS, and email systems is required; knowledge working with
ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, Ruby, Python, or ColdFusion is highly recommended.
- Must have experience delivering end-user support for multiple browsers,
such as Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Safari.
- Familiarity with current content management systems recommended,
including Drupal, WordPress, SiteCore, Ektron, etc.
with development frameworks recommended, including Ruby on Rails,
Django, CakePHP, etc.
- Experience with end-user IT support and
customer service is recommended.
- Must demonstrate experience
developing and delivering end-user documentation for diverse technical
- Assists with scheduled site
development/enhancement requests and non-emergency, systems maintenance
procedures on a wide variety of client systems, as directed by Project
and Account management.
- Provides initial troubleshooting and triage
services for client technical support requests, resolving or escalating
issues, as needed.
- Maintains thorough documentation of support
requests and resolutions.
To apply: cover letter, resume, and salary history to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
199 total views, 1 today