Threespot: Web Developer
Location: Washington, DC
- Work collaboratively with UX and Design as a technical strategist.
- Research and prescribe application and system architecture.
- Develop technical solutions, both directly and as part of a technology team.
- Maintain regular and consistent communication with Client Services team around scheduling and scope.
- Act as a technical consultant for third-party teams.
- Represent Threespot’s Technology practice internally and when interfacing with clients.
- Skilled in technical development using PHP, Python, Ruby, or C#; related frameworks and/or content management systems a plus (e.g. Drupal, Django, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, WordPress, Sitecore, Ektron).
- Experienced with databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server).
- Strong working knowledge of application architecture and deployment, design patterns, and development methodologies and frameworks.
- Experienced with development using APIs, services, and/or mashups.
- Interested in learning and leveraging new solutions and methodologies, with an eye towards usability.
- Familiarity with installation and administration of Linux and related software stacks (LAMP, nginx).
To apply: cover letter, resume, and salary history to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
239 total views, 1 today