TrainSignal is seeking a Senior Front End Developer to
help us craft beautiful, engaging, user-friendly websites and mobile
applications. In this role, you’ll work closely with the development
team to implement client-side solutions to support our user experience
You are a successful candidate if you are an
innovative developer, a team player, and are eager to create
interactions that engage our users. Additionally, you have a working
Backbone.js, Ember.js, Require.js, Node, or Video.js.
• Industry experience spanning 3-5 years in front-end/client-side development.
A portfolio demonstrating a breadth of experience in interaction
development as well as a thorough understanding of good design process.
• Strong familiarity with a variety of mobile platforms and standard user controls.
• HTML+CSS skills required—HTML5 a bonus!
Who is Train Signal?
• Founded in 2002, Train Signal is a fun, profitable, high growth company
• Award winning provider of Computer Based Training for IT professionals
• We create training courses in subjects like Microsoft, Cisco, VMware and CompTIA
• Named to Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest growing companies in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
Why you’ll love it here:
• A highly competitive salary
• BCBS medical and dental insurance
• 401k plan with profit sharing contributions
• Casual office: jeans, sandals, kilts!
• Our kitchen is stockpiled with snacks and drinks… I really mean tons and tons of Red Bull and coffee… caffeine overload!
• We like having fun! Our break room has a Wii and a PS3… Rock Band anyone?
• Profit sharing plan with cash payout
• Flexible Spending Account(FSA) for medical expense
• Paid holidays, vacation and personal days
• Quarterly paid philanthropy days
• We could go on for days!
To apply: Submit resume to http://trainsignal.theresumator.com/apply/wD8RD7/Senior-FrontEnd-Developer.html.
Also include a short description of your ideal work environment. We’ll bet we’re close.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
127 total views, 1 today