Location: New York, NY
The Senior Software Developer is responsible for finding simple solutions to complex problems. They are responsible for architecture, design, and implementation of projects. The ideal candidate is comfortable working off of a problem statement instead of a formalized spec.
We are a small company and if you like working hands on on multiple technologies and projects then this is the position for you! You will work closely with VP level and Director level employees to help the company grow even further. Still not sure? We also just received a $15M round of funding from Starvest and are a fast growing company!
Technologies you’ll see:
- Restful web services
- and more!
1) Lead in the coding, design, analysis, architecture, and requirements for new projects.
3) Assist in the establishment and enforcement of new technology processes.
4) Guide/mentor team members when they encounter technology roadblocks.
5) Assist with the sales process as a technical expert for client meetings, solutions development, proposal writing, and task, resource and hours estimating.
1) 5+ years experience in the development of web based applications
2) Strong understanding of relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
3) Strong understanding of OO languages such as Java.
4) Experience and knowledge in building web services
5) Strong written and verbal communication.
6) BA/BS in computer science. Advanced degree a plus.
7) Strong project management/leadership skills.
8) Knowledge of Ruby a plus.
About Travel Ad Network
Travel Ad Network is the leading advertising network in the online travel vertical reaching over 20 million unique users worldwide across over 250 websites, including Lonely Planet, Virgin Atlantic’s vtravelled.com, RandMcNally.com, Vayama.com, LetsGo.com, Rough Guides and many more. TAN uses industry expertise, geographic targeting and exclusive publisher relationships to give marketers unrivaled access to an untapped audience of affluent, early-stage thought leaders visiting both travel planning an niche booking engine sites. Founded in 2003, the company is privately held and is headquartered in New York City with branch offices is the West, Midwest & Southeast.
Compensation & Benefits: Salary dependent upon experience. Each employee has 401k, health and dental benefits along with stock options.
To apply: email email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
262 total views, 1 today