Location: Anywhere, or Boston, MA
We are looking for someone to play a key role on the core engineering team, with the opportunity to work on all aspects of technical development and architecture in a small and rapidly growing team. In addition, this role will evolve quickly as the business grows, with significant flexibility to assume different positions. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to get in on the ground floor of a promising startup.
We are looking for someone who:
- is dedicated and passionate about rolling up their sleeves and building something impactful
- excels in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- is enthusiastic to learn new technologies, and get involved in all parts of the technology stack
- takes pride in quality architecture and pixel-perfect design
The ideal candidate has most of the following skills, and is eager to learn the rest:
- solid application design skills in a Java environment
- fluent in (X)HTML and CSS
and bonus points for:
- deep understanding of database design, efficient SQL queries, Hibernate, and caching
- comfortable in a Linux environment, including facility with bash scripts and server maintenance
- ability to work efficiently with Git
Led by MIT engineers and Wall Street analysts, Trefis helps you understand how a company’s products impact its stock price. You can check us out at www.Trefis.com
Our platform uses extensive data and professional-caliber tools to show in a single snapshot what drives the value of a company’s business. For example, the Trefis price estimate for Apple is $700, and it shows in a single snapshot how more than 50% of Apple’s value comes from iPhones, while Mac Notebooks is about 6%, and iTunes is only 1%.
You can modify any assumptions in the model, personalize any forecast, as well as ask questions and vet your opinions on specific forecasts with other users and experts.
People have described our business as a ‘Big swing at a large space’ : The unique platform, executed right in the marketplace, will be disruptive to the I-Banking business. We expect to redefine at a fundamental level how individuals, both institutional and retail, access and use business news/information, and how corporations raise capital from public.
To apply: Send a resume to email@example.com. Tell us about why you think you are perfect for the job, and any relevant prior experience. Code samples and/or live URLs are preferred.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
162 total views, 1 today