Trion Worlds: Ruby on Rails Software Developer
Location: Austin, Texas
- Design and build Ruby on Rails applications
- Work with QA and Operations to test and publish applications
- Create and maintain automated tests
- Integrate with other internal services and third-party systems
- 3+ years experience creating and deploying production ready web applications
- 2+ years experience with the Ruby language and the Rails framework
- Must have a working knowledge of the entire Ruby on Rails stack
- Understanding of relational database structure with the ability to write SQL queries
- Capability to write and consume web services
- Experience using jruby, warbler, and bundler
To apply: How do I apply for this position?
Send your resume and relevant material to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put first name/last name: Title of position in the subject line of your email.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
381 total views, 1 today