Location: Seattle, WA
What We Do:
Twistle seeks to make healthcare much more accessible as a key step towards helping people change behavior, which is the way to meaningfully bend the cost curve in healthcare. Today there’s no simple way to talk to the right people at the right time to solve problems from anywhere.
We also aspire to design delightful experiences. Most healthcare software is terrible to use. In part because healthcare software models current broken processes in healthcare. Broken process give birth to broken software.
How We Do It:
At Twistle we’ve stepped back from healthcare to model more generally the needs of collaboration between and among professionals, their staff, outside experts and clients. This is the best way to deliver something intuitive and elegant for healthcare.
We have spent the last eighteen months designing our private beta and have delivered something that our beta users like. Now we want them to love it.
We are looking for an exceptional user experience lead to join our team. Since great user experience requires an integrative approach, we are looking for mastery in both interaction and visual design.
- You can expect to drive our UX design process, which includes planning, end-user research, modeling the experience, and then carrying that forward to visual and graphic design.
- Experience with mobile platforms and/or touch-based input is essential, however all platforms (including web and desktop) are within our product scope.
- Some technical knowledge of software development and engineering is a plus but not essential. An academic background in architecture, graphic design, industrial design, HCI, is nice, but a great portfolio that speaks for itself is even better.
Why We Do It:
The founding team has had success in their last start up, which was also in health care technology. Last time we made money, this time we want to make history.
- Small Healthcare Start-up company in Downtown Seattle
- Equity grants possible
- Relaxed, open work environment
- Medical insurance available
- Flexible work hours/Remote working possible
- Casual Dress Code
- Two weeks Vacation offered and encouraged
To apply: Please send portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
228 total views, 1 today