Location: Wayne, PA
The Multimedia Developer is responsible for creation of multimedia deliverables including both SD and HD videos, flash media for the LMS and for CDs, and the creation of DVDs. The Multimedia Developer works closely with their Creative Department team and with clinical specialists to ensure all content is both aesthetically and clinically appropriate.
The critical components for this developer are strong ActionScript coding and web skills, a savvy design sense, and a background in media making. In addition to video production and postproduction, this position requires Flash interface development as well as serving as a department problem-solver. We are looking for a clever, orderly, and tenacious mind with a passion for devising automated approaches and for clearly communicating and documenting new processes. Please include in your application any links to current or past multimedia examples that you may have available.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
· Edit using Final Cut Pro and the FCP Studio Suite of applications to create compelling, high-end training and education videos for multi-platform delivery (including DVD and streaming). Duties may include creation of high-quality English subtitle files and translated transcripts for videos and other media deliverables.
· Work closely and collaboratively with project teams, clinical experts, and project managers.
· Work in partnership with Creative Department staff, including Managing Producers and the Associate Director to ensure effective production and post-production workflow of multiple projects.
· Maintain effective communications with Creative Department teams and project teams on a regular basis.
· Ensures project deliverables are of high quality and exceed client’s expectations through general review and QC.
Requirements: (Knowledge, Skills, Experience):
Three (3) years professional experience in addition to:
· Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field of study or equivalent years of experience (4+) in relevant business area (e.g., video production, broadcasting, etc.) required.
· Affinity for computer and video technology, and a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot technical problems.
· Demonstrable knowledge of, and hands-on experience with, non-linear editing systems and post-production processing. Experience with DVCAM, XDCAM or other digital based video formats, Final Cut Pro, or other NLE environments required.
· Experience with rich media content development, DVD production using DVD Studio Pro, Cleaner, the Adobe Suite of Creative applications, and Toast, or similar products.
· Adept in video production including experience with DVCAM and/or XDCAM cameras, lighting, sound recording, and additional technical aspects of video making.
· Understanding of video production and delivery for international clients, including local and foreign standards for both broadcast and webcast environments and distribution.
· Creativity, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic.
· Team-oriented, with experience working cross-functionally, with internal and external clients, and at all levels of an organization.
· Communicate clearly and professionally in both written form and verbally.
· Work collaboratively and welcome constructive criticism to improve his/her product. Must be organized/flexible – have the ability to multi-task and adapt to rapidly shifting priorities by managing one’s own time and proactively identifying what needs to get done.
To apply: Please send a cover letter along with your resume and copy samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
247 total views, 1 today