Uncommon: Rails Programmer
Location: Chicago or Anywhere
mobile accessories brand, is seeking a freelance Rails programmer to
immediately join our team. Uncommon’s customization process and technology for
premium one-of-a-kind custom products has unlocked possibilities for consumers,
organizations, manufacturers and retailers that previously were not possible.
by surprise and quickly secured coveted placement in Apple Retail stores
globally. The Uncommon product line currently centers on Apple products (iPhone
and iPod cases).
and dedicated programmer to join our team on a freelance basis with potential
to join as a full-time employee. This person will be responsible for refining
our current site processes (built with Ruby on Rails), managing maintenance of
current functions and working on new product additions.
- Fluent in Ruby, Python and Java
- Developed web sites and apps in frameworks like Rails,
Django or AppEngine
- A strong desire to work on web site projects with
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Comfortable working on a team and also independently
in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail in work and communication with
- A familiarity with server setup and maintenance
- Basic front-end design skills are desired
- Experience with vertical consumer packaged goods
website builds, re-builds and launches a major plus
- Experience with NetSuite or similar financial software
suites a plus
- Work with a sense of urgency (without panic) to
- Approach your work with an open, flexible outlook and
a focus on innovation
- Maximize your time and output by thinking creatively and
working smarter, not just harder
candidates working remotely.
To apply: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
195 total views, 2 today