Varsity Outreach: Web Developer (.NET / SQL) Who Loved College
Location: Washington, DC
will be on a contract-basis, but we hope to transition the right candidate into
a full-time employee with an opportunity for an equity stake.
- A skilled C#.NET programmer with MVC and SQL knowledge
- Experienced in building dynamic web applications (2-year minimum)
- Familiar with jQuery
- Looking to work in a fast-paced environment where your input and ideas will have a major impact
- Familiar with the Facebook Platform
- Experienced with scaling challenges
- Work on all technical aspects of our product
- Provide valuable input on future iterations of the product
- Collaborate with team to define clear requirements, deliverables, and milestones for new projects
- Learn new technologies and frameworks so you can grow with the company
- Compensation is competitive and varies according to your level of experience.
To apply: E-mail your resume along with 1-3 C# code samples to email@example.com.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
314 total views, 1 today