Veetle: Lead UI/UX Designer
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Lead UI/UX Designer
Veetle is a well-funded startup that’s fundamentally changing how people connect and communicate using live video. Veetle has created a service that lets people easily and quickly share live video in stunningly high quality. Started by a couple of Stanford graduate students frustrated by the poor online live video experience, Veetle is now used by tens of millions people each month. With the sea change in how people use technology to interact with each other, Veetle is poised to create a whole new paradigm for live, instant communication.
We are seeking creative geniuses to invent new interfaces and products that will be used by millions of people every day. As part of a fast-growing start-up, you will get to make immediate and far-reaching design decisions and will have tremendous room for career growth.
- Design world class user interfaces for our website, our mobile apps, and our cross-platform applications
- Design user interfaces for partners, customers, and specific campaigns
- Work with developers to implement, track, measure, and optimize user interfaces and improve user experience
- Play a key role in new product development
- Work with management to work through product ideas by fast prototyping and quick iterations
- Drive the whole design process within the company
- BS/MS/PhD in graphic design, industrial design, interactive design, user interface.
- Experience in launching top notch web interfaces
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience on UI/UX design for the mobile platform a plus
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong collaborative and communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
207 total views, 1 today